- Feasibility studies and detailed designs of urban subprojects completed.
1a. Urban subprojects prepared in all four strategic cities with climate and disaster resilient and gender inclusive features by 2021.
Advance implementation support for two ensuing projects provided.
- 2a. At least 30% of bidding documents for civil works contracts are prepared and tendered before ADB loan fact finding mission for ensuing projects arrives.
- 2b. Safeguard documents are prepared and disclosed for the 30% bidding documents.
- 2c. Gender action plans are prepared before the arrival of the ADB loan fact finding missions for the two ensuing projects.
Institutional capacity of project agencies strengthened.
- 3a. At least 100 officials (30% women) reported increased knowledge or skills in procurement, contract management, safeguards, financial management, gender mainstreaming, climate change and disaster risk management by 2021.
- 3b. Guidelines for mainstreaming gender equality in the design of urban projects and for enhanced participation of women in local governance prepared and disseminated to nine provincial councils and all local authorities by 2021.
- 3c. Urban governance improvement program for two ensuing projects incorporating gender inclusive delivery of infrastructure and services prepared (including enhanced participation of women in local governance) by 2021.